Since the very first Winnipeg Eaton's Santa Claus Parade in 1909, the annual seasonal Parade has been an integral part of family life in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. TheWinnipeg Santa Claus Parade attracts over 60,000 people to downtown Winnipeg to watch the Parade and participate in the affiliated events.
Thank you very much for your interest in participating in this memory-making event.
Please ensure you complete the Application Form, Float Details Form and read and sign the Rules and Regulations.
Application Forms - Click here to download PDF
Float Details - Click here to download PDF
Rules and Regulations - Click here to download PDF
Once they are complete mail or fax the documents to:
Fax: (204) 219-4443
Winnipeg Santa Claus Parade
PO Box 61056, Grant Park
Winnipeg, MB R3M 3X8
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013
Santa's Block Parties: 4:00 p.m. start
Official Parade Start: 5:00 p.m. start
Fireworks at the Forks: 7:30 p.m. start
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - Parade Entry Application Deadline
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 - Accreditation and marshalling information distributed
- Complete and return the Parade Entry Registration Form, Float Details Form and signed copy of the Rules and Regulations along with your float entry payment. NOTE: cheques will only be cashed once your entry is accepted.
- Parade Entry Registration Forms, Float Entry Form and signed Rules and Regulations should be sent to: Winnipeg Santa Claus Parade, PO Box 61056, Grant Park, Winnipeg MB R3M 3X8 or faxed to (204) 219-4443.
- Attach a photo or illustration of your entry. Bands must also send an audition CD or video.
- Entry acceptance is at the sole discretion of the Winnipeg Parade Committee. All decisions are final.
- Proof of insurance $2 million liability naming the Winnipeg Parade Committee, City of Winnipeg, Manitoba Hydro, and Ready Event Management as additional named-insured.
- Cheques should be made payable to: Winnipeg Parade Committee.
Questions? Contact The Winnipeg Santa Claus Parade via EMAIL